From large-scale gatherings to intimate corporate retreats, we offer a range of tailored packages to suit your business and the needs of your guests. Whether you’re organising a week-long residential event, an overnight team-building event, or an all-day meeting or conference, we will work with you to make sure that your event lives up to and exceeds your expectations and those of your attendees.
Meeting Room Hire
Another factor that survey respondents highlighted as being important in the selection of a conference venue is the availability and flexibility of meeting space. Glen Erin has a choice of seven different function rooms, ranging from 19m2 to 173m2. The seating in these rooms is very flexible, and can be arranged in a variety of different ways to suit the needs of our clients, such as theatre style, banquet or boardroom.
|Break Out Room A||-||-||-||10||-||10||19|
|Break Out Room B||-||-||-||10||-||10||19|
Glen Erin Vineyard is situated in the beautiful, undulating hills of the Macedon Ranges at an altitude of almost 600 metres. Glen Erin Vineyard is very boutique with wines only being sold at cellar door and in the restaurant. So come and visit to savour the quality. The Cellar Door is open mid-week for groups by appointment only and open from 10.00am to 5.00pm on weekends.
- NV Glen Erin Sparkling Premium Brut
- Glen Erin Moscato
- Glen Erin Sauvignon Blanc
- Glen Erin Pinot Grigio
- Glen Erin Cabernet Sauvignon
- Glen Erin Shiraz
- Glen Erin Pinot Noir
- Glen Erin also offers a more casual dining or drinking experience in our Lounge Bar
- You can lounge in our comfy sofas by the fire enjoying a beverage and a tasty morsel from our bar menu, which includes dishes such as the classic BLT and chips, Caesar salad, tasting plates or cheese platter
- Our bar menu is available on weekends from 12.00 to 5.00pm
- The lounge area is also open evenings for a relaxed drink and our Tapas menu