Restaurant @ Glen Erin
Restaurant @ Glen Erin offers the sophistication of Melbourne with the warmth and friendliness of a true country retreat. Dine inside in front of open fires or on the terrace during warmer months. Our restaurant is open Friday for dinner, Saturday for lunch and dinner, Sunday for lunch and public holidays.
**Currently there is a few changes to our menu to help us with the covid-19 restrictions. With a maximum of 20 guests in the Restaurant (As of the 1st June 2020) at any one time we will now be offering 2 or 3 course options and pre-booking is essential with a deposit.
We hope all can understand our requirements and we look forward to welcoming you to Glen Erin and to the Macedon Ranges soon!
Glen Erin Vineyard is situated in the beautiful, undulating hills of the Macedon Ranges at an altitude of almost 600 metres. Glen Erin Vineyard is very boutique with wines only being sold at cellar door and in the restaurant. So come and visit to savour the quality. The Cellar Door is open mid-week for groups by appointment only and open from 11.00am to 4.00pm on weekends.
- NV Glen Erin Sparkling Premium Brut
- Glen Erin Moscato
- Glen Erin Sauvignon Blanc
- Glen Erin Pinot Grigio
- Glen Erin Cabernet Sauvignon
- Glen Erin Shiraz
- Glen Erin Pinot Noir
- Glen Erin also offers a more casual dining or drinking experience in our Lounge Bar
- You can lounge in our comfy sofas by the fire enjoying a beverage and a tasty morsel from our bar menu, which includes dishes such as the classic BLT and chips, Caesar salad, tasting plates or cheese platter
- Our bar menu is available on weekends from 12.00 to 5.00pm
- The lounge area is also open evenings for a relaxed drink